Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Seasonally Chic: Brelli Umbrella, Protecting the Earth and Your Hairdo!


I don't know about you, but when I think about umbrellas my mind immediately turns to those super dinky ones sold at corner markets. You know, the kind you buy and three days later find yourself stuffing, mid-downpour, into a trash can because it has turned inside-out or won't open or one of the pieces has snapped. Mostly when that happens I think, "Poor me!" (OK, yeah, and a whole string of words I won't share here on this family-friendly site.) But now I'm starting to realize the real loser in that situation is the planet. Just think of all those broken umbrellas filling up landfills! And who knows how much energy it took to make them in the first place--only to have them used once, twice, three times if your lucky (and not battling city wind tunnels).
Imagine my delight when I noticed the Brelli umbrella on Inhabitat! Not only is its design super chic and parasol-like, it's 100% biodegradable, made from sustainable bamboo, and supposedly super durable! Bring it on, April showers. Brelli, on sale March 18, available here for $28.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates