Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Letterpress Love: Smock


I know that I've babbled here before (ok, more than once) about my deep and lasting love for letterpress stationary, but don't think I'm anywhere near finished yet. Does the world need yet another letterpress line? Oh, YES, PLEASE! Smock to the rescue. Designed by Amy Graham Stigler (founder of Snow & Graham), Smock is the first print shop in the US to offer printing on bamboo paper. Plus they're run with wind power and donate 1% of sales to environmental causes!
I tried my very best to pick out a couple of Smock's many social, holiday, and wedding designs to share here...but as you can see, I fell in love with too many to pick just a few. These are my faves, but they're just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the site for goodness galore.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates